Long Island Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus, P.C. has grown from a small private practice in 1985 to a large subspecialty group practice today. We want to thank our referring doctors and our patients for their confidence in recommending other patients, friends, and family. The doctors of LIPOS, P.C. have maintained a common goal of providing the highest quality medical and surgical eye care and vision services to all children and to adults with eye muscle problems.
- To provide the highest quality care for children and adolescents with medical or surgical eye problems.
- To provide vision care examinations, including contact lens services, for children and adolescents with non-medical vision difficulties.
- To provide preventive visual health examinations at intervals throughout the child's development.
- To provide medical and surgical care for adults with double vision or eye alignment problems.
- To maintain modern, well-equipped offices that are comfortable and child friendly.
- To achieve a high level of patient / parent satisfaction by taking the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions thoroughly
Our expert optical staff has a combined 40 years experience in the eyeglass industry.
- We are pros at finding the glasses that fit just right for you.
- We will help you find what you love
AAPOS is the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- The organization's goals are to advance the quality of children's eye care.
- Support the training of pediatric ophthalmologists
- Advance the care of adults with strabismus.
Welcome to the LIPOS Virtual Tour. Please click below to make a virtual visit to our Office.More information